Re: [MV] inexcusable

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 07:03:03 PST

Were they properly packaged ? Maybe like in a wooden Box ? Packing
material padding ? Insured against damage ?
  Especially during the Christmas the Post Office (as wellas UPS, FED-EX,
Roadway Express, etc) hires temporary perosonell who lack the care that
most full-time or longer service part-timers have for their customers.
  However the Postal Service has to compete in the company of similar
companies & they cut back on service's & utilize machines a lot. Now
they have large "hoppers" that they pour bags of boxes into & then the
machines sort them.
  Sounds like your package was sorted by one of those temp types like
inthe old Samsonite luggage commercial. The Gorilla in a zoo cage.
  Steve

(Postal Service employee since Nov. '95, going downstairs this early
Christmas morning to see if Santa brought me my new automatic
weapon.............just kidding !!! )

 Haley & Steve's mil-veh collection
 2 jeeps (M38A1, M170)
 2 mules (M274A5, airfield tug)
 3 small trucks (M882, M37, M37B1)
 2 Big trucks (M109A3, 1942 Ford 1 1/2 ton)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.