Re: [MV] Ordnance Rebuild

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 07:41:53 PST

I would guess that this veh was pulled from Korea and rebuilt in Japan -- or
was used in Japan and rebuilt there - we had/have? big rebuild facilities in
Japan, they were used to rebuild lots of stuff to send to Korea in early
50's -- stuff that was picked up abandoned in Pacific when hostilities broke
out in Korea. I cannot give you specific location

by the way today is 50's anniversary of puling troops off beach at Human
from Chosen reservoir

Everette
___