Burner, Oil, Stove, Tent, M1941

From: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 08:12:34 PST

Listers,.. Just found a crate with ten individually packed Conversion kits
for the M1941 Tent stove.. These consist of the burner, the regulator ,
the hoses and the can adapter and flame spreader and drip interceptor and
draft deflector. All brand new in a govt't spec cardboard carton.. Can
UPS... You can burn, diesel, fuel oil, and gasoline in these units and
they will also gravity feed from a 55 gallon drum of your favorite fuel..
They put out 45000 btu and last about 5 hours on 5 gals wide open and up to
30 hours on low... A fine addition to any camp and display. The price is
$40 per kit and add UPS on 20 lbs from zip 058.... These are fresh and
beautiful.. I have one set up in my living room just for the niceness of
it.. I have seen these used in the shelters on the back of the deuces and 5
ton cargoes by the Corps of Engineers as field offices... Pretty darn safe
as the fuel is outside and there is an overflow hose to the outside also and
the fuel flow is just as in a carburetor with a needle and seat and float...
 Thanks for your interest.. RAM
PS The complete stoves with the grate for burning wood and coal are
available from Sam Winer Motors in Akron OHIO. See their ad in MV... RAM