I Transport Historic Military Vehicles in Texas

From: R.W.Swearingen (rwst@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 19:43:15 PST

R. W. Swearingen Trucking
Heavy Equipment Hauling

I have 20 yrs of truck driving experience and 12 yrs of heavy equipment
hauling experience.
I've moved military vehicles for the past 2 years (my own and for friends).
I have a 25 Ton lowboy trailer with a 28 ft. load space. I can haul loads
up to 48,000 lbs.
I'm set up for moving both tracked and wheeled vehicles.
I'm based in central Texas and at this time I only haul in Texas.
Please let me know if I can be of service to you. I offer competitive rates.

Contact me for more information.
Webb Swearingen
Mobile # - 512-818-1008
Home # - 512-869-6635