Re: [MV] The public

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 06:07:49 PST

At 05.55 26/12/00 -0600, TJ wrote:
>Not that anyone actually READS nowadays.....but all the more reason to join
>and post the largest MVPA logo you can find on your HMV while motoring about.
>TJ

Dec 27 2000

TJ
I have a two-wheel camping cart. No, it is not a HMV. I have "militarized"
it by adding a scaled down military jerrycan (2 gallons and half!) a pick
and a shovel. I have painted some of the logos of my Associations on it...
Well, I have many of them, sooo not aaall of them may be painted on it
(absolutely no decals nor adhesives, but permanently painted, although it
costs money!). There is not enough space, sooo I have to make
choices/decisions on which logo is to be painted...
However, on the rear of it there is already the NRA logo (the one of the
Anniversary which I like very much!), then there will be the MVPA one (the
painter is working on it in these days!). It will be 10/12 inches high...
I am sure that you will appreciate it! I shall make some photo and let you
know in the future.
I suggest that all the MVPA members do the same, especially on their H.M.V.
A good addition will be the "slow vehicle panel" sold by the MVPA ($ 13.00).

Regards and

Keep Them Roling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320