USPS another shot!!

From: AUTODOC51@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 06:25:11 PST

I sent a guy in Washington state a box of parts on Nov.24 It made it to WA in
2 days where it sat in the distribution center for 10 days and then came back
to Fl where it was shipped back to WA where it was scanned in 3 more time.
Its still sitting in the WA distribution center WHY ????? So much for
priority 3 day delevery. Delivery confirmation is a joke . Another upset
customer, the one waiting for his parts and me at the PO. Bad thing is I
dont have duplicate parts to send the person BILL L