Where to buy a HMMWV?

From: Troy Richards (tdrichards@techemail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 06:35:02 PST

 I've been lurking for a while and have gone through the list archives looking for opinions on where to buy a HMMWV. I've found a few places on the web but the prices vary quite a bit from dealer to dealer and having never dealt with any of them before I'm a bit leary.
 Any suggestions on where to find one at a good price, what to look for, etc. will be appreciated.
 Between Active Duty and the reserves I've spent 10 years around HMMWV's so I have a bit of an idea of what goes wrong with them.
 Thanks for your time.

 Troy Richards