Re: [MV] USPS another shot!!

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 12:34:27 PST

USPS service isn't what it is said to be. I paid for a Priority Mail
package via Amazon. It was accepted by the USPS at noon on 19 December. It
finally arrived at my house yesterday (26 Dec) evening.......hum, seven days
for a priority package? I don't care to hear about the excuse of hundreds
of thousand packages delivered. They didn't maintain their delivery within
3-4 days as advertized. Why did I bother to pay them extra money so they
could deliver it late?

BTW, the "tracking" number provided to see where my package was?......as of
26 Dec, all it provides was the package was "accepted" at Fernley, NV at
12:29 pm on 19 December. Yeah, that is service, NOT.

Jim Rice