Re: [MV] USPS another shot!!

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 15:57:44 PST

 USPS service isn't what it is said to be. I paid for a Priority Mail
package via Amazon. It was accepted by the USPS at noon on 19 December.
It
finally arrived at my house yesterday (26 Dec) evening.......hum, seven
days
for a priority package? I don't care to hear about the excuse of
hundreds
of thousand packages delivered.

***** Yeah, Bah- Humbug !!!!!!!
  Course it is around Christmas & there are thousand of people
overwhelming the system, but I want mine !!!!!
  Hhmmmmm....... Maybe I could have taken the season into consideration
& ordered the book with a little more lead time.
  And where was this coming from & goin to ? Anybody have any troulbe
with UPS or other companies being late with pakcages ? I know I had a
box come from Mn. to KC Mo. that took 10 days, not USPS either, one of
the "others".

Why did I bother to pay them extra money so they
could deliver it late?

***** I don't suppose there was a big price difference between Priority
& parcel post ?
          They do that on purpose.

 Haley & Steve's mil-veh collection
 2 jeeps (M38A1, M170)
 2 mules (M274A5, airfield tug)
 3 small trucks (M882, M37, M37B1)
 2 Big trucks (M109A3, 1942 Ford 1 1/2 ton)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.