Re: [MV] USPS another shot!!

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 19:10:44 PST

Hi ya'll,
I just got, from Front Line Military vehicles, via priority mail, a wonderful
NOS battery hold down clamp for a M38A1. I couldn't be happier with the
part, or the service (both the PO's and Jeff's).
For what it is worth, in the past 18 months or so I have shipped thousands
(30 or so per day during Summer) of packages via Priority Mail (shifting
virtually all my business from UPS). I have had a couple of items vanish
from the earth, a few that were delayed, and none damaged. All in all I am
well pleased. BTW, one of the main reasons I changed was UPS damaging my
goods.
I am stilling looking for a yellow M-series bridge plate by the way.
Thanks,
David Doyle