Re: [MV] USPS another shot!!

From: lou (lou@frontier.net)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 06:07:52 PST

Very good Richard!

Neither service is perfect though. I've had good luck with both and bad
luck with both. One advantage of being in a small town - After chasing the
UPS truck six miles down my dirt road after he missed the house (which is
hard to do its the only house on the road!) I found out where UPS is and
just go down there and get my M38 parts when I'm expecting a package. I got
their local phone number off my caller ID too. Doesn't always work though.
I had one shipment returned because they expected me to pick it up but
forgot to tell me it was there waiting. USPS on the other hand won't
deliver to my house but if it will fit in their box thats the way I prefer
to go.