Re: [MV] USPS another shot!!

From: gbb@creighton.edu
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 07:06:01 PST

> package via Amazon. It was accepted by the USPS at noon on 19 December. It
> finally arrived at my house yesterday (26 Dec) evening.......hum, seven days
> for a priority package? I don't care to hear about the excuse of hundreds
> of thousand packages delivered. They didn't maintain their delivery within
> 3-4 days as advertized.

Don't they say something like "usually 3 to 4 days"? I don't think its
guaranteed. For small packages its only a nickel or dime more, so I
guess you get what you pay for. There are companies that guarantee
overnight or two day, but they soak you for it. But, everything I've
shipped lately cost a lot more than I expected, be it UPS or USPS, except
for lightwieght stuff that could go USPS express for 3 to 5 dollars.
jorge