When it rains, it pours...*sigh*

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 20:08:10 PST

Hi list.
So there I was today, bored and hiking through my latest and greatest
scrounging area and what do I come across? A WWII Trailer, Tandem Axle,
Searchlight, 2-ton, model 1131 special, in the high weeds. Of course, it's
for sale but I have not yet ascertained the final price. Can anyone tell me
WHY I am finding all this stuff JUST when I need to concentrate on the Scout
Car the MOST!?! Perhaps I can broker the deal for one of you. Tires are
shot and it would need a thorough going over before attempting to tow it any
distance. PLEASE! Someone come forward and say you're interested! I have
only a little more room left in my driveway and I need another project like
a hole in the head!
TJ