GPW for sale on Ebay

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 20:34:24 PST

Just FYI, I dont know the owner just saw it for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=533544590&r=0&t=0
1942 GPW jeep body, frame, motor, transmission and transfer case, front end
and rear end. The body is rough with the front floor missing. All small
parts such as fuel tank, grab handles, and seat frames are missing. Frame
is in good shape except for the spring mounts and I have new ones that have
not been installed. Also the bumper has been torched off with the gussets
but I have an extra set to be welded on. The springs, front end and rear
end are attached to the frame.
The motor numbers do not match the frame numbers. The motor is not running
but I've never tried to start it. I have an extra body and frame if you are
interested. I cannot ship this jeep so you have to be able to pick it up in
central Florida