German Motorcycle Questions

From: DANIEL PARMLEY Jr. (ARTILLERYDAN@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 02:34:26 PST

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about buying a WWII german motorcycle? Anyone got any
thoughts?? I am looking to stay "real" no China copies. Pricing is
everywhere from 2000.00 to12000.00. The makes that seem to be "real" or
"military" are BMW, Zundapp, DKW, and NSU and quite a few or each. Looking
to spend 5000.00 or less. I have found a DKW 350 reasonable price, but two
stroke? I have two stroke dirt bikes but how is that in a regular motor
cycle? looking for some input. THANKS FOR THE INFO IN ADVANCE.

Dan Parmley Jr.
Tactical Vehicle Depot
artillerydan@prodigy.net
GPW (1-3-44 SN:170660)