Re: [MV] UPS

From: Edwin M. Dyer, III (sturmtiger1944@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 22:20:47 PST

--- jonathon <jemery@execpc.com> wrote:

> UPS, USPS, RPS, whatever.... Is any of this in
> keeping with the rules of
> the list?

I would consider it useful information if I was
shipping items, especially ones of high value. I would
like to know if a certain company is performing poorly
in handling shipments before I risk merchandise in
transit.

Fat lot of good it does you when the part you finally
located to get your MV up and going gets lost and
after dealing with claims, you hopefully have your
money back, but your MV still sits in the garage.

Just like list members post about their experiences
with various MV dealers, so to, I believe, that
mentioning shipper experiences are valid since the
parts from the dealer don't magically teleport from
them to you.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Regards,

Ed