RE: [MV] M35A2 Brake master cylinder

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 19:24:48 PST

I have found the fill plug, it does have the hard vent line.
As it turns out this is the easier way I was asking about, the plug with the
square hole is on the out side next to the frame rail.
I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to find that I don't have to try to
fill it in THAT hole, from the side!

Thanks to all who cleared this bit of confusion up for me.

rikk