I just put these on eBay

From: Enterprise B&B/Cayman Islands, BWI (Enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 20:58:35 PST

In doing a changeover on my almost finished (to my satisfaction) M37, I
ended up with 2 light housings and lenses so I put them on eBay for a $9.99
bid. If anyone wants, they can check by just searching M37.

For those of you who have been following my missives, I have pretty well
done what I want to my M37. The spare is properly remounted to the door (10
"cool guy" points I'm told) and a slap on OD paint job did wonders. I mean,
it's not a competition unit nor a "frame off" job but I think it would/will
look super in parades and just for driving around.

Over the holidays, I decked it out w/holiday lights, including on the
Browning 30, put a 4K generator in the back and took some family on a tour
of our local "Candy Cane Lane". Got lots of "thumbs up" and waves. Next
fun project is to pick up some friend's children from school in it so they
can be the talk of the school.

As for strict MV content: While I would really love a half-track, I think
realistically I will be very happy with either a scout car or a Ferret. I
have a question and that is: How are Scout Cars and Ferrits registered
(especially from anyone in California)? Is a Scout Car registered as a
truck? Are they street legal? Any input on these points will be appreciated.

Have a safe and green 2001.

David

               GET YOUR CUSTOM MADE LICENSE PLATES
                    FROM US FOR ONLY $28.30