Re: [MV] WTB: CUCV's

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 21:04:12 PST

My original posting:
> Listers,
> If any of you need some instant cash and have a nice
> CUCV that you'll part with, I'm in the market for them.
> No junkers, clean and up to spec. only. Needing minor
> repairs and cosmetics is okay. Prefer within 1000 miles
> of NJ, but will consider longer distances if shipping
> isn't too high.
> Thanks,
> Joe "MV Trucker" Young
> www.joeyoung.com
I need to clarify the above. Yes, I am in the market for as
many CUCV's as I can get and I've had a lot of responses.
What I need to explain is that I'm purchasing them for
resale and cannot pay market price. Adding in shipping
and repairs/detailing (I hired a professional body shop
man as my helper), advertising, titles, and, etc., runs the
cost up on me. In return for your selling to me at below
market price, I deal with the prospective buyers, offer
the warranty, pay instant cash and save you hassles.
So, if you have a M1008, M1009 or M1028 and want to
sell it quick, let me know. I do get an occasional call
for a CUCV ambulance.
 I also need M37's, M715's, MB's, GPW's, M38's,
                                    M38A1's and M151 Series. These I prefer
in a closer distance so I
can haul them in. Say, 200 miles from
Southern NJ. Up and running, please. And titled.
Thanks,
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com