MV accessory Mess Kits.

From: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 05:34:16 PST

Just found some great accessories for the Mil Vehs. I have 1940's, 1960's
and 1980's marked US mess kits with k f and spoon. Can ship the WWII ones
prepaid for $12 and the others for $10... I pay the $3.20 for priority
mail... Only a few of each so ....be forewarned. Tell me which
decade/war. Mail to RAM POBox 522 Barton, VT 05822, Only a couple of
the stove burner kits still available at $40 plus UPS and the Hummer Radio
Mount kits @ $50 plus UPS. Also have extreme cold weather down sleeping
bags, the new style, with bad zippers for $25. Fix the zippydoo and have a
$100 bag. I was out snowbank busting in my M275A2 last nite exercising the
sprag unit in the front axle as it had become lazy. Always a hoot to feel
the front axle finally engage as you are sliding sideways into the snowdunes.
  The temp got up to 14 here this AM, so summer is on the way... Happy New
Year. Think Green.. RAM