The nuts and bolts of the matter... (More questions)

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 07:23:32 PST

Thanks for all of the answers, which varied from descriptions to mechanical
theory.

I'm a neophyte when it comes to figuring out which grade bolt to use where, and
would have bought grade eights for everything, had I not been advised otherwise.

Would somebody care to give some further advice as far as what grade fasteners
should go where on an M-37 (Engine, body, suspension, etc.)? I plan on not only
using this advice for my truck, but also to pass it along to other M-37 owners.

Again, thanks for the information, it's all good!

Bill