RE: [MV] MV History

From: Norona, Mike (MNorona@amsuper.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 12:58:29 PST

Jim & List,
Checking the Thomas Register website, I find numerous listings when using
'winches' under the 'product / category' option:
206 companies under WINCHES
44 companies under WINCHES, AUTO & TRUCK
55 under W, DRUM
96 as W, ELECTRIC
77 as W, HYDRAULIC
56 as W, POWER DRIVEN
et cetera, 25 categories in all

Obviously some will not be MV related, but seems there are more than we
imagined. FWIW, the site is:
http://www7.thomasregister.com/ss/.93405151367/TRpsrch.cgi?sid=93405151367&p
dm=&tracker=&search_string=winch&script_name=TRpsrch.cgi&pn=&st=&search_type
=product

... but you may have to register. Fear not, free and painless (as long as
you remember your ID and password ... but they're service desk sends your
info back to ya within an hour or so if you can't).
The home page is:
http://www.thomasregister.com/

I know, more than we wanted to know. Don't see any listing for antique
winches, tho'. Don't get lost :)
- mazo mike
Mike Noroņa
Mazomanie, Wisconsin