Re: [MV] [MVlist] Ord 9

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 13:18:59 PST

If I am not mistaken, you do not want a ORD-9, they are for WWII era stuff
(I am refraining from my voicing my distain for pre "M" Series vehicles <G>)

The later M series manuals are numbered
2320-XXXX-XXXX-10 User Manual
2320-XXXX--XXX-20 Basic Maint
2320-XXXX-XXX-20P Basic Maint Parts
2320-XXXX-XXX-34 Depot Maint
2320-XXXX-XXX-34P Depot Maint Parts

There are more numbers, and there are also combinations of numbers (User and
basic maint)

But if you want the equivelent of the ORD 9 for the later truck you would
want the -34P

Check with Joe Young, I got a bunch of manuals for my deuce from him.

Good luck
Hank Fackovec