Blazer hard start From Drain back and blinking lights

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 14:00:26 PST

Hi all!
After all the work, it still had drain back problem.
I went through all fittings and hoses and tightened everything. Last but
not least, replaced fuel filter again and bled air of new one.
For two days now it starts great! I will update after a week or two.
Now the wait light and water in fuel light both blink on and off as you
drive, make turns, hit rough part of road etc. Sometimes together,
sometimes only one or the other. Where do both circuits run near each
other? What could be loose? I have tried to move wires under dash and hood
to make lights blink on to no avail.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm