[MV] Deuce winch cable question

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 19:10:53 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Rikk Rogers [mailto:rkltd@swbell.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 9:00 PM
To: Andy Michalski
Subject: RE: [MV] Deuce winch cable question

Book says to use another deuce, but I had good luck today using a 4wheeler
with the brakes locked.
I have also used a 300 lb rock wrapped with a cable choke (Neighbors thought
I was nuts).
Make sure you have a hand and make sure they know how to run the winch
before you start.

Would not hurt to read the manual before you start.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- MVPA -22345-