Re: [MV] jerry cans

From: DANIEL PARMLEY Jr. (ARTILLERYDAN@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 06:15:11 PST

I don't think you read his post completely. They are original WWII United
Stated Marine Corps. Gas cans. They have a spout like a "Jerry can (German
WWII) and have U.S.M.C embossed at the bottom edge of the can. The make was
CONICO and dated 20-5-42. The USMC (mfg) you are referring to was not around
during WWII (to my knowledge) or at least they did not make Gas or Water
cans. PS. any of those cans for sale???

Dan Parmley Jr.
Tactical Vehicle Depot
artillerydan@prodigy.net