Sorry-- Blank Posting

From: CYCLOPSRAM@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 14:40:21 PST

List, If a blank post preceded this one it was unintentional... It just
disappeared and must have posted itself.. Thanks to all who ordered stuff
from my previous posts. I have shipped everything ordered to date. Only
a few Mess Kits with utencils left at $10 delivered, USA for the 1960 and
1980's and $12 delivered for the 1944 and 1945 dated. Still have a few
Hummer Radio Mount Kits at $50 plus ship and 2 of the oil burner conversion
kits for the M1941 Tent Stove at $40 plus UPS. The Extreme Cold Weather
sleeping bags in great shape except bad zipper are moving out, too, only a
few of them left at $25 plus UPS..... U have your local cobbler put in a new
zippydoo and have a $100 10 lb Down Bag for cheap $.... Have nice Armored
windshield glass for the Cadillac Gage Peacekeeper for $100/pane... Contact
me off list for the part # Etc. These are 23 X 10 X thick...cannot export..
 Thanks, RAM #217.