glass lenses (red)

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 08:24:49 PST

I recently got a bunch of Korean War vintage red glass lenses for side
markers on what I think were the ammo haulers and large trucks of the Army
at that time..They resemble the ones on the side of the HUMMER's.. Well, I
pulled the lousy looking plastic lense out of the HUMMER side marker and
trashed it...and installed the nice glass one...They work, I had to
silicone it because it does not have a tab to lock it in...They look
fantastic. I have about 30 of them.... $2 each..Gene