Re: [MV] jerry cans

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 13:56:22 PST

Unfortunately, most of my cans are still in Oklahoma and I am in San
Antonio, Texas....400 miles away. I'll have to check with some of the San
Antonio locals to see if they have any I can take a picture of. There was
already a picture posted of one such can. I know the Dirtman said his USMC
cans had the cam-lock lid. Maybe he can post some pictures as his cans are
nearby since he checked them out today.

Jim