RE: [MV] What is....

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 13:06:09 PST

Rikk,

As I recall, a bolster trailer is a two axle trailer with an open frame, and
no deck. It has four upright posts, one at each corner, and is used for
hauling things like telephone poles, trees, and steel girders. I believe
that the tongue will telescope so that the trailer can be shortened to be
hauled empty. The corner posts may also be removable, but I'm not sure about
that.

John