parting out a WC54

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 19:47:58 PST

Hi lists,
In order to give my Scout Car project the financial boost it needs I have
grudgingly decided to part out my 1943 WC54 ambulance.
Parts are take-offs, new, or beautifully renewed.
This vehicle is already disassembled and has most all of its parts. For
example, I have a set of five combat rims, all of which are sandblasted,
primed and painted with brand new non-directional tires, new tubes and new
flappers; these have never been on (or off) the road! I also have some
items that are in poor condition but would serve as an original example from
which an accurate reproduction could be made. I also have an original
floorpan (with original seat mounts) which will require sandblasting and
some tweaking but is solid (if you know your WC54's you know about rust
perforated floors). I have a complete drip-rail/rear roof bow assembly from
another ambulance as well as original wall studs. And among other things, a
complete original frame with original front bumper completely sandblasted,
primed and painted. Many, many, other parts. Some items I may only
consider selling as a complete set. Tell a friend in need or contact me via
email with your wish list.
Regards,
TJ