Re: [MV] LST 325 Arrival in Mobile - GREAT - WONDERFUL - EXCELLENT

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 20:19:45 PST

I think this is one of the greatest MV recoveries ever whish I could have
been there to see this I hope someone was thaughtfuk enough to do some viedo
tapeing so it can be made into a tape that I could buy as well as others.I
give those guys a BIG ATTBOY for this we need more like it.By the way I was
in the Navy and statined outside of Mobile from 1952 to 1955 have been back
but the old base has been torn down was hard to take when I went back 3
years ago.I was a vehicle driver all kinds
Carl