Re: [MV] Towed Guns

From: DANIEL PARMLEY Jr. (ARTILLERYDAN@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 20:36:26 PST

Well ..........................NO!

The only thing in this "time frame" that was "small" was the M34 Little
John Rocket Launcher, jeep tires and rims & the M102 105mm howitzer. The
M163 Vulcan chain gun on trailer jeep tires but set up in duals (put some
of those on your M151). The M8 Pack howitzer was still in use (hard to
really say that but basically true).

Pictures will be in my book (Only God knows when that will be done). And if
I can get my act together on my web site a little at a time.

Dan Parmley Jr.
Tactical Vehicle Depot
artillerydan@prodigy.net
GPW (1-3-44 SN:170660)