Re: [MV] LST 325 Arrival in Mobile - GREAT - WONDERFUL - EXCELLENT

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 15:41:49 PST

Fantastic..! Brought tears to my eyes..I was at the Bowery in New York City
when a certain Aircraft carrier came in under her own power with a very bad
list and full of holes.. fire boats shooting streams ..whistles---people
cheering and flags flying.. this gentlemen is what this country is all
about... Gene
around 10:45, complete with an