Re: [MV] M1008 for sale

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 03:25:09 PST

Listers,
When I mentioned that CUCV's (mainly the M1008)
are getting hard to come by, well, they are around
here. I know there's about eight M1009's and one or
two M1008's sitting in the yard at DRMO Lakehurst.
All but two look A1, but these will never make it to a
local or national sale. In speaking with some National
Guard personnel looking them over, they told me the
CUCV's are spoken for as soon as they enter the
compound. I've never seen anything but residue come
out of the several DRMOs I go to, so I generally buy
from private individuals. I've heard that up and running
CUCVs come out of some DRMO's, but they're too
far away for me to go after.
I need some M1008s. Plenty of Blazers around.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com
Ps: I put my reservations in for three spaces at the
      MVPA National Convention. Hope to meet many
      Listers while there and at Aberdeen.