CCKW-353 has arrived home!..MVs in movies questions.

From: tonygull (tonygull@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 03:05:54 PST

Hi,
        The CCK i announced a couple of months ago is now in my backyard.
It arrived on the back of a 12-tonne Volvo prime-mover. We then winched
it down my steep narrow suburban driveway(no brakes), before i drove her
into
final position, doing quick R to 1 shifts.

My 70 year old English neighbour, couldnt believe it. She said "bloody hell,
what is that bloody piece of old bloody junk"

me: "it has been in WW2"

her " it bloody looks likeit, you are bloody mad, u have lost it,
u bloody need treatment"

me....a good belly laugh.

can anyone tell me what MV features in "First Blood" with Stallone
crashing a cop car....also there is an Australian by the name of
Alby Mangels who does Docos that are on cable TV,
there are always beautiful girls and 4wheelin, BUT in one adventure he sails
Marshall Islands (i think) in the NW Pacific. He finds dozens of
long abandoned US military equipment. He starts one and uses it to
drive round the place. I am reliably informed that it is a CCKW,
can anyone confirm this...it has been 10 years+ since i saw either.

my cck has a roller thaT looks like a winch farlie type roller under
the righthand side just in front of the front dif...is this for winching
backwards?

back to work...more soon

regards tony