Re: [MV] What are replacing the M-1008 trucks?

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 18:48:53 PST

At 11:20 AM 1/12/01 -0500, you wrote:

>In a message dated 1/12/01 11:17:22 AM, alleywayguns@bacavalley.com writes:
>
> >Would it be the CUCV 2 series of trucks I have been
> >
> >reading about?
>I saw them testing a military version of a Ford and a Dodge crew cab at APG.

LOGSA (or TACOM) has some pictures on their web site The look great, just how
soon will they filter down to the folks that need them remains to be seen.

I still don't have my HMVEE contact truck, we make do with a couple of
other rigs.
Don't ask cause we're not supposed to still have one of them ; ' )

SSG Paul D. Carrier
Readiness NCO (63H & 45K)
Det 2 Co. B 145 SPT BN
Camp Withycombe, Clackamas OR