WTB swimming weasel

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 16:29:10 PST

Does anyone know where I might could find a swimming
weasel for sale? I have found some flotation tanks, but
they need a lot of work and none of the weasel hulls I
have are exactly watertight. It would take a good amount
of work to make any of mine swim, I'm afraid. Alternately,
does anyone know where some good flotation tanks are for sale?
I have already talked to Russ Morgan. He doesn't have any
swimmers for sale right now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rob Kiser