RE: [MVlist] More rules to live by

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 16:10:09 PST

Glad to see this response Joe, and I have to kick my self for not coming up
with the same response.

We manly-man types tend to over look safety issues, my 2 daughters know
where the safety glasses are kept, and are both smart enough to jump on my
butt when I get the impact out with out them.

There is nothing about this hobby, MVs or any job that is worth a body part,
an eye or a life!
Adventure is a cat of a different color, and a hearty salute to the crew of
LST 325, but not much can be said for stupid mistakes.

rikk