Re: [MV] Sorcerer v.s. Wages of Fear

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 07:15:20 PST

>>Wasn't it B&W and in French or some non-English language? If so, was
>>it
>>ever available with subtitles or translated?
>The version I've seen is French w/ English Subtitles.

I just found this ("Wages of Fear") on DVD from Amazon with guess what???
the audio tracks in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German and with
English subtitles. It's already been ordered! For those of you that have
not switched to DVD's they have multilple audio tracks, you can select which
one you want, same goes for subtitles, if any.

Later,

je