Re: [MV] Nice to Meet You

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (freebirds@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 13:52:16 PST

Thanks! Had seen that website before, but had forgotten it - they do say
memory is the second thing to go!

Glad to revisit it - it's a great site and I love the events page. Isn't it
great the way the web can tie people from all different countries together!
By the way, looking forward to seeing fellow listers at Aberdeen and the
MVPA convention at Ft. Lee!

Helen

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
Williamsburg, Va.