Re: [MV List] Engine Wear

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (freebirds@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 17:40:50 PST

On any vehicle that's not used daily, it's a good idea to start it up and
move it around. Letting it sit and just starting it up, or turning it over,
does not keep the seals lubricated properly. At least once every 2 weeks,
you should at least start it and move it around the block to keep everything
lubricated and in good working order. Don't worry about engine wear, the
sitting on the unit is harder than anything else.

Harold Breeden

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
Williamsburg, Va.

seals, axles, lubrication,