M37 and M43 Possibly for sale!

From: marc (veinotte@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 23:10:47 PST

        Have the chance to pickup (sight unseen at this point) a 52 M37 and M43
x- Canadian army units. Said to run and drive( no brakes as to be
expected) M37 has winch and is in very good shape, the M43 I hear is not
so lucky. What do you guys think they are worth ?

         As I already have 4x M135's so I am running out of room. I may just
turn around and sell them to some other collectors.....any one want
em??? Let me know what you think. I will be going out to see them after
the first of January and will take some pics for who ever wants.
Now they are north of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada( 8 hours north-west of
Minneapolis.) and I most likely can get them here to the city but you
guys would be on your own from there.

Let me know
Marc Veinotte