Fw: [MV] Movie Stunt HMV

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 18:11:52 PST

I saw that Half-Track last year at Cable Airport in Upland, CA. It was
interesting that the sides had been welded back in- you could clearly see
the welds from the inside but it looked OK from the outside

The late Bill Barker had a 2-wheel drive jeep that had been made by the
studios when they couldn't get a real one during the war. It was very
convincing, although it had an independent front suspension hiding
underneath. I don't know where it has gotten to now, but I'm sure it is
still serving in some film capacity.

BK