Anyone else being "stalked" by Mark Zurevinsky?

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 19:44:58 PST

Hey guys,

Is it just me or is Mark continuing to send out hate mail to everyone that
questions him about his business dealings? Geeze, I thought the last
nastygrams that he was sending to me a few weeks ago was the end of this
sh&%, but what do I find in my mailbox tonight-another round of remarks as
to my ethnic heritage and threats to send his lackey to get me if I would
just email him my address. Am I the only guy that has the pleasure of
receiving this attention from this guy? Seems if the guy was trying to
establish business relationships with various hobbyist groups, he wouldn't
attack the members of those groups, right?

Perplexed,

Andy
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/cucvpage.htm