RE: [MV] A cap,

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 19:45:37 PST

Major Rice,
I am certainly glad to hear that the Army is making such a bold move in to
the realm of "fashion" it should do a great deal to improve morale, not as
much as extended live fire exercises, or genuine field training, but maybe
with the new changes in out government we can afford more "training"
ammunition.
After, of coarse, the important things are taken care of (can't have our
Army running around with old hats, mylord! they look kinda like BALL CAPS!).
;-)

rikk