Re: [MV] A cap,

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 13:35:29 PST

I remember a time in the 70's when the black beret was worn by NG and AR
tankers. And a green beret was worn by MP's (not the same shade as SF). I
believe it should remain as is. Maroon-Airborne,Green-SF, Black-Ranger.
Remember that ugly OD cap from 60's and the rangers wore a cap in the field
similar to the BDU of today.