Re: [MV] A cap,

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 11:45:55 PST

While we are on the subject of caps -- anyone know where a "Ridgeway"
fatigue cap can be found???? he made is so popular in Korea that when I was
in, in the late 50's if you did not go to PX and get one you would never
pass inspections for the issue cap could not be starched to stand up like
this one did. Earliest I saw him with one on was when he took over from
Doug. and there is picture of them standing in front of what looks like MB
posing for picture. I later saw picture of him in much modified M38 at
peace talks wearing same stiff sided, flat top, stiff brim cap. I had one
and it went away some time is last 40 or so years.

Everette

The strongest reason for the people to retain
 the right to keep and bear arms is,
 as a last resort,
 to protect themselves against tyranny in government

Thomas Jefferson

>From my cold dead hands

___