Re: [MV] A cap,

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 13:03:44 PST

Come on guys this is another attempt to degrade the Esprit De Corp.

The Black Beret was designated for the Army Rangers. They paid dearly
to earn the privelidge.

The Clintonites decided to downgrade every item of pride in the military.
  I'm surprised that they did not figure a was to make Navy Seals wear
Pink wet suits & paint all military vehicle zebra stripes of purple and
yellow.

The Beret item is only to make the military used to wearing them so they
will not fight so hard against wearing the UN Blue Berets.

Tom McHugh, NJ
52 M38A1
MVPA, MTA