BATTERIES-FOR DEUCES/HMMWV's

From: Eugene PANTANO (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 16:36:35 PST

I would like to remind everyone..I am driving to the East Coast from here in
Colorado...I will go to KC and then up to Green Bay ..then down to
Indiana--Ohio--PA--New Jersey.. I can haul a few of the batteries (wet) for
$60 each...only if you are on the route--and only if they are pre-paid by
the 19th...January..That way..I can drop them off somewhere if you are not
available..
If I am supposed to haul something for you..drop me a note so that I can
plan accordingly.. Thanks, Gene